The New Zealand Christadelphian Family Bible School welcomes Christadelphians and their families to our two Bible Schools each year
Thanks for your interest in Summer School 2018. We’re trying a new registration process this year which we hope will make it quicker to register. It’s possible there may still be one or two bugs. If so, we apologise in advance. For issues, and general registration queries, please let us know at email@example.com.
There are three groups of tickets:
- Individuals of all age groups
- North Island Family
- South Island Family
Choose the ones that best represent who you’re booking for. Family groups are for those families who are likely to pay the maximum fee. If you’re unsure, you can check the fee structure here.
When you register, you’ll get a confirmation email that shows you who you’ve registered. It will have a table similar to the one below. You’ll get an additional email within a few days that outlines your fees.
If you’re an international visitor, no deposit is needed, please just pay your fees at the school.
Please ensure you register all members accurately. This helps us with catering, Junior School and Young People’s activities.
Our schools are offered as an oasis in the wilderness of life. They are a way to:
- gain spiritual nourishment, guidance, and inspiration from the Word of God
- be stimulated by fellowship with others of like precious faith from around New Zealand and the world
- provide your children and young people with friends in a wholesome environment
- enable you an opportunity to give and receive practical and spiritual assistance
- be armed with helpful information and tools to confront the issues we face in this age.
Plan your holidays around at least one of these weeks of spiritual refreshment.