Summer School Online Application
The Application form will go live on August 1 at 7pm.
There have been changes to the Summer School application process this year.
Please submit one form for each family member.
Please Note: Your application will be processed when $50 deposit has been paid.
Direct credits into the following account:
Christadelphian Family Bible School: 03-0539-0226329-00
Please read before applying
The following rules are based upon the School Objectives
- The basis of fellowship at the School is the BASF without reservation, extended to members of the Central Christadelphian Fellowship.
- Parents are responsible for their children, and should be aware of where they are at all times.
- In every way we should show ourselves to be true followers of Christ, and so leave behind a good impression that will be a testimony to the Truth and bring glory to God.
- So that the programme might operate to everyone’s benefit, all study sessions, meals, activities etc. should be attended on time.
- For the benefit of the School, everyone should be settled in their rooms at a reasonable time. For the dormitories, this means being in rooms by 10:15pm with lights out by 10:45pm.
- Men are not permitted in women’s rooms and vice versa.
- We have come together for a week of fellowship around the Word of Life. To maximise the benefit from our week together we have a policy that attendees are to stay within the School grounds. If you need to leave the School for any reason please ask a host and note in the attendance book prior to your departure from the school. This will also help us account for people in the event of any emergency.
- Outside of the School programme, no promotional activities or meetings of any sort are to be conducted at the School without the prior approval of the Committee.
- Electronic entertainment devices are not to be used for entertainment at the school. This includes but is not limited to music, game and video playing devices. Cell phones are not to be used except discretely and in exceptional circumstances, and should not be brought into any session.
- No alcohol is to be consumed at the school (emblems excepted).
- Consistent with the School Objectives, we ask that dress be modest and suitable at all times. At all sessions, dress should be respectful rather than casual, and proper footwear should be worn. For women; trousers are not permitted at any activity, and head coverings are considered scriptural for studies. For men; shorts are not permitted at sessions, and ties are preferred.
Click here to continue to the Summer School Application Form