To educate (mental enlightenment)
- to promote the doctrine of God manifestation as a central principle
- to educate by means of sound scriptural reasoning and evidence
- to demonstrate the value and relevance of the pioneer writings
- to provide the leadership of Bible principle as the only basis for conviction
To inspire (moral encouragement)
- to excite with the power and wonder of the scriptures
- to inspire to a higher standard of zeal and service in the truth
- to renew the joy of fellowship with the Father, and the Son, and the saints
- to encourage with the reality and certainty of the kingdom
To empower (personal commitment)
- to enthuse to the responsibility of personal commitment in the truth
- to empower with spiritual material that helps to effect personal change
- to develop helps for personal progress in Bible study, prayer and application
- to nourish the virtues of reverence and humility in spiritual development
The following rules, which apply to both schools, are based upon the School Objectives.
- The basis of fellowship at the School is the BASF without reservation, extended to members of the Central Christadelphian Fellowship.
- Parents are responsible for their children, and should be aware of where they are at all times.
- In every way we should show ourselves to be true followers of Christ, and so leave behind a good impression that will be a testimony to the Truth and bring glory to God.
- So that the programme might operate to everyone’s benefit, all study sessions, meals, activities etc should be attended on time.
- For the benefit of the School, everyone should be settled in their rooms at a reasonable time. For the dormitories, this means being in rooms by 10:15pm with lights out by 10:45pm.
- Men are not permitted in women’s rooms and vice versa.
- We are spending our time together away from the world, and therefore only in cases of special need should anyone leave the School grounds. No one may do so however, without permission from a member of the Committee, and they must sign the departure book.
- Outside of the School programme, no promotional activities or meetings of any sort are to be conducted at the School without the prior approval of the Committee.
- Electronic entertainment devices are not permitted at the School unless specific permission has been obtained. Cell phones are not to be used except in exceptional circumstances and must not be brought into any sessions. For safety and security reasons, cell phones belonging to those in single dorms must be handed into central storage, but will be available for essential use on request.
- No alcohol is to be consumed at the school (emblems excepted).
- Consistent with the School Objectives, we ask that dress be modest and suitable at all times. At all sessions, dress should be dignified rather than casual, and proper footwear should be worn. For women, trousers are not permitted at any activity, and head coverings are considered scriptural for studies. For men, shorts are not permitted at sessions, and ties are preferred.