2021/22 Summer School fees are as follows:
|0 years old||Free|
|1-4 years old||$55|
|5-12 years old||$160|
|13-17 years old||$225|
|17+ years old||$320|
|Maximum family fee||$1020|
|South Island family tenting||15% discount|
|North Island family tenting||25% discount|
- Those over 17 who have left school do not form part of a family fee.
- A $60 discount is offered to all families from outside the South Island and overseas who are paying the maximum family fee.
- A $30 per tertiary student discount is also available for families who are paying the maximum family fee and paying for tertiary students as well.
- Please ensure your fees are paid in full prior to the commencement of the school.
- Fees may be paid by direct credit: to:
Christadelphian Family Bible School
- (please make sure your name is included as a reference for fees)
For any general fees or registrations, please contact our registrar, Bro Brendon Clark, at email@example.com.
If financial hardship would prevent you and your family from attending Summer School, we may be able to assist. Please contact one of the hosts, the programme coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org), our registrar (email@example.com) or a member of the Bible School Trust Board. The Trust Board can be contacted through the Trust Board Secretary, Bro Jamin Richards, at firstname.lastname@example.org.